Thanks to the Click & Go option, you can install websites and applications such as PrestaShop, Wordpress and much more in our panel with one click.You don't have to know it, just click the mouse a few times and the site is ready, the number of available applications is huge!Below is a quick guide to installing a website based on Wordpress.
1. Log in to Omnicore.pl and expand the menu on the right:
2. In the "Your hosting" section, select the Directadmin panel assigned to your server:
3. Log in to the Directadmin panel (remember that the login for each service is provided on this page):
4. In the additional functions section, select the "Click & Go" option:
5. Click the "Maximize" button (it will be more convenient :)), and go to the "Application Catalog" section:
6. From the catalog, select the "Wordpress" or other application that interests you:
7. After selecting the application, use the "Install this application" button:
8. In the form, select your domain (without www), enter the administrator login and password for your new page and finally press "Install":
9. The application will install.Your site is now available at the address indicated on the site!